Wednesday 31 May 2017

Watercolour Paintings (31)

Here for June are the latest batch of paintings. I have collected so many I may do another lot in the middle of the month. Once again a very varied collection. In my opinion highlighting the very best of watercolour painting. I just keep on  discovering new artists! I do exhibit a slight bias towards the type of paintings I prefer, as well as artists I particularly relate to, such as Gerard Hendriks and Charles Reid. I hope this is not too irritating!



Edward Seago - The British master. This appeared in one of the two large format books Ron Ranson wrote on him.




Ingrid Buchthal - A German artist I recently became aware of. Terrific.




Bev Jozwiak - The brilliant Bev.

Corinne Poplimont. This artist is new to me.




Lada Galkina - Another artist I know little about although the name seems familiar.




Miling Mulick - Enough said although this is a little different to much of his other work.





Charles Reid - a very good example of Charles at his best.




Gerard Hendriks - Gerard has done several like this. I just love them!



Edward Wesson - Wesson died in 1983 but his influence lives on not least in the artist Steve Hall who advertises his style and teaching as 'following the Wesson way".




Robert Zangarelli - This was described as a sketch demo .  I'm really taken by it. Great use of colour.





Ilya Ibryaev - This is stunning - another artist I know little about.




Celal Gunaydin  - another new one to me.



Oscar Cuadros - a fine Peruvian artist




Another from Gerard Hendriks.




Hoshno Keiko - another new artist.



Jem Bowden - This is slightly different to much of his work that often shows the influence of Wesson





Yuko Nagayama - The great Japanese artist



Thierry  De Marichalar - Another new one. I'm getting tired of writing that.

 That's it folks until the next batch!

No comments: