Sunday 31 May 2015

Twelve More

Here are twelve more watercolour paintings by a variety of artists, some I know, some I don 't. They illustrate the wide range of subjects and the superb work that is attained by these and many other artists in our preferred medium..


Charles Reid


Diann C Benoit


Millind Mullick


N B Gurung


Stephie Butler


Morten E Solberg Snr


Jonathan Kwegyir Aggrey


Nusret Topuzoglu


Zhen Jing


Vasili Pohomov


Gerard Hendriks


Viktoria Prischedko


Not bad are they! Wish I could paint like some - most actually - of these artists

SEE INDEX JULY 2014 - REGULARLY UPDATED - FOR LIST OF PREVIOUS POSTS

4 comments:

juan said...

Hello Peter. I've been looking at your posts and paintings and I must say I really like them. Do you sell your work or is it just for fun?

Peter Ward said...

Just for fun. I assume your refering to my paintings not those of other artists shown on here.

juan said...

Yes, indeed. Thought that commenting on your last post would've been as good as any. In any case, I wish you well. Keep doing your beautiful work!

Peter Ward said...

Thanks Juan.